Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting ready for Siem Reap

Things are completely out of control busy right now. Writing this short blog post will be my 'down time' for today...

My amazing friend, regular partner in crime and artist extraordinaire designed this banner for us. She is also the mind behind the logo which is plain and simple, wonderful. For those of you not in-the-know, the hands are in the position of an Apsara dancers hands. More are this in the future when there is more time. For now, admire our banner:


I hope to have some time in the evenings to post photos from the craft fair. Our very cheap (7USD a night) hotel has free Internet so I hope I'll have enough energy to keep in touch....

1 comment:

  1. That is really beautiful! It is so descriptive at the same time, perfect! Good luck with the fair - hope you will make lots of sales and hopefully some good contacts too. And some sleep perhaps at some point...
    Yasmin loves her finger puppets!
    xx

    ReplyDelete